Not sure which photographer to choose for your big day?
First of all we would like to start off by saying there are many talented photographers in the North East, each has their own style, their own business model and each brings many qualities to the wedding photography industry.
So why choose Diamond Photography?
Even during peak season we attend a maximum of 2 weddings per week. Unfortunately this means we must decline over 75% of the enquiries we receive. However we feel taking on additional work would impact on the level of service we can give to our existing clients.
- As we restrict the number of weddings we cover we can ensure your images will be ready in around 3 weeks after your big day. These will include a mixture of colour, black & white and artistically edited images.
- We specialise in low light and non-flash photography.
- We offer competitive prices. As we are exclusively wedding photographers we have no need for a studio and work from our home based office. Studios can be expensive; all savings are passed on to our clients.
- Within just a few hours after your wedding a backup of your precious images will be stored offsite so we are protected against fire, flood and theft.
- We are fully insured, including public liability and professional indemnity.
- All weddings will be attended by two photographers for increased coverage and more natural looking photographs. We NEVER cover two weddings in one day so you know the two photographers will be Andrew and Mandy.
- Our wedding albums are bespoke for each couple and printed in Italy by the world renowned GraphiStudio.
- All clients have their own password protected online gallery including FREE image downloads for all for guests. This will be accessible for a whole year after your wedding.
- We print all our own photographs. We use the highest quality photographic paper and professional digital printers. We incur the additional costs so we can promise the maximum possible quality.
- With many years’ experience, all image editing is carried out by Andrew so you can be confident the quality and style will be consistent.
- We keep a permanent copy of your images just in case you misplace yours. Even years after your wedding, just give us a call and we can arrange a duplicate copy.
- Main albums and parent albums can be ordered after your wedding, allowing you to spread the cost and choose the album(s) which best fit your needs.
Our belief is high quality photography is an investment not a cost. If we are not available on your wedding day or you decide to choose another photographer then please accept our best wishes for your big day.
Thanks for reading
Andrew & Mandy